Video marketing is the use of videos to promote your business and increase engagement across digital and social channels – it allows you to reach your target audience through a different medium. Using video as a marketing tool is smart and effective, and it’s gaining momentum among marketing professionals.
Interesting Video Marketing Statistics:
- Cisco predicts that 82% of all web traffic will be video by 2022 – up from 75% in 2017.
- The largest video platform, YouTube, is the second most popular website in the world, following Google.
Furthermore, YouTube has shared some interesting statistics in the past year:
- Over 2 billion users visit YouTube each month and people watch over a billion hours of video and generate billions of views every day.
- More than 70% of YouTube watchtime comes from mobile devices.
3 Benefits of Video Marketing:
- Video marketing is like an investment. Incorporating video on landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- Video makes a great addition to email marketing campaigns. Mentioning the word “video” in an email subject line can increase open rates by 19%. Videos can influence buying behavior and turn visitors into leads and leads into customers.
- Video marketing encourages social shares. In fact, 92% of mobile video consumers share videos. When you work with a professional marketing company like WebLocal, you’ll be able to collaborate with the team on your video. Together, we’ll create something that really shows what your company is all about!
Needless to say, video marketing is a tool that reaps great reward. That’s why we incorporate video marketing into each one of our clients’ plans. Consumers want to see personalized videos more than they want to see any other content (HubSpot). Videos are not only informative, but they’re entertaining, and people want to be entertained!
Are you ready to see how video marketing can change your marketing game? Contact us to learn more!