Internet Marketing Jobs
COME WORK WITH US
WebLocal has built a team of people that follow and promote the same values – perform meaningful work with integrity, have a positive attitude, put the client first, and be driven to succeed. We build trusted relationships and deliver an experience that represents who we are as a company. Our team is creative, hard-working, and determined to provide the best in online marketing to our clients. We take care of our employees and value what they bring to the table.
We have both part-time and full-time positions available. Browse our job openings below.
Develop and maintain websites for clients with a focus on functionality, user experience, and SEO. Must have Front and Back End abilities. This position requires advanced programming skills to build WordPress websites.
This is a full-time position (will consider part-time applicants). Daily schedule is flexible, with at least 2 hrs of work performed each day in order to stay up on project timelines. This is a combination of remote and in the office position.
Day-to-day responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage projects in company CRM
- Communicate with team and management via CRM, Call, Text, Email
- Front & Back end website edits
- Creation of new websites, including design elements
- Working within WordPress platform
- Possible troubleshooting and research
- WordPress expert: building custom themes without utilizing templates and 3rd party visual editors. Experience with building custom Gutenberg blocks is a plus.
- Experience with formatting graphics, text, and other content
- Manage projects through company CRM
- Understanding of SEO principles and their application
- Creative eye is a plus
- Critical thinker with problem solving skills
- Organized and able to manage time efficiently
- High sense of urgency, motivation, and positivity
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Minimum Education: Associates Degree
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Income: $47,000.00 – $68,000.00 yearly salary (based on experience)
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
Our mission is to help businesses achieve their online marketing goals – we’re not just chasing a dollar. We want to continue building a team of people who understand and are motivated by our mission. Think you might be a good fit? Contact us today regarding the position you’re interested in and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible!