Sales Consultant Opening For Grand Rapids MI Territory
WebLocal, Inc is a leader in today’s and tomorrow’s Digital Marketing world. We offer full-service, in-house digital marketing and advertising solutions. We build custom websites that adequately represent businesses. We implement proven strategies that will help businesses rank well in search engines like Google, Yahoo, or Bing. We diversify by utilizing different tools, all of which are managed in-house. We focus specifically on internet findability for our clients. We aim to get local businesses found in the places where people are actually searching. Today, it is more important than ever to have a business properly positioned online. We help get them positioned and stay well-positioned in the ever-changing digital world.
Our clients get total access to our proprietary system combined with our years of industry experience as internet marketers to boost their visibility and exposure in the desired market.
Our goal is to make sure local businesses have the proper representation online, focusing on brand accuracy and consistency. It is more important than ever to make sure the impression a business makes online matches the impression they make offline. Every business must have proper online exposure in today’s world in order to thrive.
We are currently looking to expand our Sales Consulting team. Specifically we are looking to add One Sales Consultant to our Grand Rapids MI territory. We are a company focused on Integrity and high standards and expect that in our applicants as well.
Job Title: Sales Consultant – Online Marketing
Purpose: Manage and execute the Company’s sales plans and initiatives to increase market penetration and growth in revenue.
- Develop pipeline of leads that translate into deals that support Company quotas, strategies and objectives.(A good portion of leads are generated from the company through our call center)
- Implement established sales policies and practices, including pre-sales consultations/presentations of Company products and services.
- Analyze search results within determined platforms (ie: Google, YouTube, blogs, etc.).
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Build, develop and manage client relationships and service initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To implement pre-determined sales plans in an effective and professional manner.
- To grow the client base and overall sales numbers.
- To provide top-notch, individualized customer service.
- To utilize product and service knowledge to assist clients with problem resolution.
- To manage existing client relationships, growing them when possible, and leverage referral sources to increase business.
- Review of sales and activity reports.
- Observation from management.
- Feedback from clients, contractors and co-workers.
A high school education with previous sales experience; preferably in the technology or advertising industries.
Previous sales/retail experience.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Ability to read and interpret documents and marketing plans.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to think ahead and plan over a 1-2 year time span.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to develop and deploy sales and service systems.
- Ability to analyze problems at both a strategic and functional level.
- Technical skills in strategic planning and sales planning.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to work with minimum amount of supervision under stressful conditions.
- Must have a valid MI driver’s license.
Minimum Physical Expectations:
- Physical activity that often involves activities such as keyboarding, sitting, standing, and phone work.
- Physical activity that often requires travel by car.
- Physical activity that sometimes requires lifting under 50 pounds.
- Physical activity that sometimes requires bending, stooping, reaching and/or kneeling.
Minimum Environmental Expectations:
- Exposure to nature’s elements, including extreme heat and cold, while traveling and calling on clients.
- 1st year expected income $60,000.00 – 70,000.00(Base pay plus residual commission from client billing)
- Income growth can reach well into six figures.
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedule